Before linking a Ring device to Chime or Chime Pro, you will need to plug in your Chime and set it up in the Ring app.
Once you've set up your Chime, follow these steps to link it to your Ring device(s):
In the Ring app:
- Tap the menu (☰) on the top left
- Tap Set Up a Device
Choose your Chime or Chime Pro.
- Make sure the camera or doorbell you want is connected to the Chime or Chime Pro.
- If not connected, select Chime Pro Network and connect your device.
If your device is connected to the Chime or Chime Pro, tap Audio Settings
- You can adjust Chime Alerts, Chime Tones, and Chime Volume
- You can select different sounds for doorbell rings and Motion Alerts
- All of your devices can be set individually to have alerts set on or off.
My Chime/Chime Pro still isn’t ringing.
Your Chime/Chime Pro may have fallen offline.
If it’s online, try unplugging the Chime to reboot it. If that doesn’t work, contact Customer Support for further assistance.