Learn how to download a compatible mobile browser to use the latest features of the Ring app.
Compatible mobile browsers
For Android devices:
How to download a supported browser on your Android device
- Open the Google Play app.
- Search for one of the compatible browsers listed above.
- Follow the on-screen steps to download and install the browser.
“Unsupported browser” or “page could not be found” error
If you get an “unsupported browser” or “page could not be found” error on your Android device after signing in with your username, password and one-time passcode (OTP), your browser may not be compatible with the Ring app.
Follow the on-screen instruction to complete your sign-in.
- For Firefox and Opera browsers, open the dotted menu and tap Open in App to complete sign-in.
- For Edge browsers, tap Open external app in the pop up that appears at the bottom of the screen.