The Duress Code enables users to request emergency dispatch silently via the Keypad. This feature is only available with Professional Monitoring.
Before you use it, please read this carefully.
- The alarm will NOT sound when you enter your Duress Code. It is a silent alarm.
- If you used the Duress Code, the keypad will appear to work normally, and your system will appear to be disarmed.
- The Duress signal is treated as a hostage situation and will result in police response.
- The Monitoring Center will NOT call you when they receive a Duress signal.
- You can only test your Duress Code using the Duress Test feature within the app. You cannot test it out on your own. If you do, it will result in emergency response.